Sunday, May 28, 2006

Some Stuff to Talk About at Your Memorial Day BBQ

1. I realize he's got a tough, high-pressure, 24-7 kind of job, but do you ever get the feeling the President is enjoying himself a little too much? I mean, is he relaxed or just not paying attention?


2. Does a nun really need an umbrella?


3. Did some sort of "Remember to wear your surgical mask today" memo go out and I missed it? Everyone from South Korean honor guards to Russian anti-gay protestors were sporting them over the past 24 hours and it's kind of got me a little nervous.


4. Am I the only one who thinks things may have gone too far now that there are Civil War widow re-enactors?


5. Is there ever a good reason to wear something like this on your head? I don't care if he is the president of Slovenia -- he looks like he lost a bar bet.

No comments: